Here are some ways you can help raise money for SJA School:
1) Clip labels from the products you use every day AND encourage grandparents, aunts/uncles, friends and neighbors to do the same. Here are some popular brands that feature labels redeemable for cash or educational merchandise:
- Box Tops –General Mills, Hefty, Avery, Land O’Lakes, Pillsbury, Hanes… and hundreds more!
- Labels for Education –Campbell’s, Pepperidge Farm, Glad, Swanson’s and Pop Secret
- Project A+ –Tyson’s
2) Shop online at the Box Tops Marketplace Over 200 retailers are featured at the Marketplace. These include popular retailers like Lands’ End, Apple Store, Amazon, and Old Navy. With every purchase you make, our school will earn Box Tops points that are redeemable for cash. (TIP: Make Marketplace a “Favorites” on your computer.)
3) Register or renew your Heinen’s loyalty cards. Log in or enroll in the My Tasteful Rewards program at Heinen’s. Click on My Profile and choose St. Joan of Arc School under the ABC School Donation Program heading. A portion of the value of your purchases will be donated to St. Joan of Arc School.Please Sign Up for these Programs Today!
Register for Target's Take Charge for Education Program.
4) Order magazines and gifts through our online site. This site offers hundreds of magazines that span all areas of interest, including news, fitness, home decor, fashion, parenting and sports. There also are dozens of magazines for children. You can use this site to order new magazine subscriptions, to renew or extend a current subscription, or to order a gift subscription. Our school will receive at least 40% of the magazine subscription price. The site also offers many unique gift items. Check it out! For additional information and parent Letter please click St. Joan of Arc Parent Letter-2