* Music develops skills needed by the 21st. century
workforce: critical thinking, creative problem solving, effective
communication, team work and more.
* Music keeps students engaged in school.
* Music improves the atmosphere for learning.
* Music helps students achieve in other academic subjects like math, science, social studies, and reading.
* Music helps students develop a sense of discipline.
The arts provide new challenges for students already considered
successful and gives a sense of accomplishment to those who struggle.
* Music is more than entertainment. Music is art. Music is skill. Music is practice. Music is life.
Some information on this page was obtained from: http//www.supportmusic.com