1. Assignments are to be turned in on time.
2. If homework is not turned in on time, a homework ticket will be issued and the assignment's grade will be reduced by ten percent. The homework ticket must be returned the next day with a parent signature and the completed assignment attached to the homework ticket. If it is not returned the next day, a demerit will be given to the student.
3.During fourth quarter, the fifth grade students will follow the junior high homework policy. If a student does not hand in a homework assignment on time, the student will receive a 0 for the assignment.The student will be given a homework ticket to bring home. The student must return a signed homework ticket with a parent signature and the completed assignment the next day. If the student does not return the homework ticket and completed assignment, a demerit will be given to the student.
4. Papers without names (first and last) and circle number will not be graded.
5. All students are required to keep an assignment notebook.
6. Assignments will be posted daily on the classroom webpage.